The telc Deutsch C1 Hochschule demonstrates that a candidate has sufficient German skill for admission to a German university. The advantages of this exam over the DSH are:
- The certificate is recognized by all universities and technical or applied sciences colleges in Germany.
- The test can be repeated any number of times.
- The clear structure of the test into reading comprehension, listening comprehension, written and oral expression allows for targeted preparation.
- The certificate has unlimited validity.
- It is a standardized, centrally created and centrally corrected examination, which guarantees students a fair exam.
The telc Deutsch C1 Hochschule also provides important evidence of language ability for anyone who wants to do research in Germany or wants to document language skills at an advanced level.
Students with no prior knowledge of German can reach the required language level in approximately eight months at the Humboldt-Institut.
For the telc Deutsch C1 Hochschule you may enroll directly through the Humboldt-Institut.