You live in Berlin and want to learn or improve your German, but lack the time for an intensive course? Then our part-time German courses in small classes with on average 10 students are ideal for you! They comprise between five and six lessons of 45 minutes per week and take place in the evenings or on Saturdays.
Part-time courses consist of 2 modules per level (A1, A2, B1) and 4 modules per level (B2, C1, C2). One module equals 12 weeks of course. The minimum booking is one module.
Here you find the schedules for our part-time courses:
|Type of German course||Day and time|
|Evening German course||Tuesday and Thursday from 18:00 – 20:30|
|Saturday German course||Saturday from 9:30 – 14:00|
Part-time courses can be booked for a duration of twelve weeks or longer. Students with previous knowledge of German may be offered weekly starting dates upon a placement test.
In part-time courses no lessons are held:
- on all Berlin bank holidays
- during summer (August 16 – August 27, 2021)
- over Christmas (December 19, 2021 – January 1, 2022)
- over Easter (April 10 – April 16, 2022)
- during summer (July 10 – August 27, 2022)
- over Christmas (December 18, 2022 – January 7, 2023)
Important note: until further notice, the part-time course take place as online courses.